Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Project Statement


The Project Statement
1. Background
                  I decided to create an illustration for this article because It really made me picture country leaders playing battleship and one of them cheating or a commander center with things just going “haywire”. I am going through with creating this illustration because I feel this situation is a evil nightmare that will become a reality eventually.

2. Target Audiences
                  I want everyone that touches a computer to see this and understand that every type of file they send to someone they know doesn’t just have the opportunity of making a mess but helping pass along a virus to someone else they may know that holds a position somewhere that can open up a can create a situation that breaks down important walls that cannot be undone.

3. Objectives
                  I want people to be more careful with emails and pranks and pay attention to the information they are passing along.

4. Obstacles
                  I think a possible obstacle is people not fully understanding what is going on in my image.

5. Key Benefit
                  people will gain the benefit of knowing that there are threats out there

6. Support Statements/ Reasons Why
                  I believe this illustration shows a common threat to all peoples personal security in there own computer aswell as the threats against the information stored by our government.

7. Tone
                  I want this illustration to be authoritative so people will better understand what is going on or possibly going on with cyber threats.

8. Media
            Digital, Print

No comments:

Post a Comment